Serving The Legal Needs Of Many Florida Businesses And Industries
At Brick Business Law, P.A., we are committed to providing the highest quality and accessible legal services to our clients. We serve the needs of small and mid-sized businesses in a variety of legal issues – from choosing the right entity structure to employee handbooks, intellectual property protection and litigation to contracts and shareholder disputes, and more.
Industries We Regularly Assist
- Professionals and service providers such as accountants, attorneys, doctors, dentists and financial advisers
- Food production and manufacturing and bar and restaurant businesses
- Traditional manufacturers and retailers
- Internet, virtual and home-based businesses
- Home contractors such as HVAC, pest control, plumbing companies
- Personal services providers such as personal trainers, dieticians and other personal counselors and consultants
- Sports industry such as gyms and fitness centers, retailers, service providers
- Real estate-based businesses such as landlords, homebuilders, agents, brokers
- Technology businesses such as website and app developers, and other technology-based businesses
- Logistics and shipping industry such as trucking, shipping and delivery, logistics and distributors
We have an established practice with experienced counsel. Firm founder Kevin Brick is board-certified in business litigation and offers expert-level advice and counsel.
Get In Touch With Us Regarding Your Business Needs
We offer a free initial consultation so that you are able to explain your issue and we can tell you how we can help. Call 813-280-0266 / 727-291-7725 or send an inquiry email to us to get started. Serving the legal needs of business owners, executives and entrepreneurs in the entire Tampa Bay area.