Our Firm’s Vision
Our Firm’s mission is to be the preeminent law firm for Florida’s small businesses and our employees by creating an environment of exceptional service, excellent work and mission-driven community.
This mission drives our goals:
- Provide consistently excellent professional legal services to Florida small businesses.
- Provide thoughtful and supportive service to every client.
- Provide the resources and supportive work environment for our lawyers and staff to thrive.
- Do good in the world.
We built internal systems and policies and we hire exceptional talent with compatible personalities to achieve these goals.
Our core values are:
- Excellence – In everything we do.
- Pragmatic Client Focus – Finding the right-sized legal approach for each client.
- Results-Oriented – Getting the right outcome for our clients.
- Crushing It – Dominating our work.
- Mission-Focus – Doing good for people.
A Team Focused On Cost-Effective Counsel
At Brick Business Law, P.A., our team of attorneys offers focused business counseling, litigation and advocacy for individuals and small-business owners. We have extensive experience with Florida business legal issues and serve clients throughout Florida.
To learn more about our attorneys, click on the links below:
- Kevin G. Brick, Esq.
- John S. Koda, Esq.
- Joe Kennett, Esq.
- Scott W. Miller, Esq.
- Jocelyn Smith, Esq.
- Krishna Vasudevan, Esq.
And staff members:
- Mariette Toribio – Client relations coordinator
- David Carpenter – Paralegal
- Danielle Peynado – Paralegal
Our team works together to ensure you receive continuous communication and the personal attention your issue requires.
Founding attorney Kevin G. Brick is a Tampa native who, in addition to his 2004 Florida State University law degree, also earned a B.A. in international business and an M.B.A. He is recognized by The Florida Bar as one of only about 250 board-certified experts in the area of business litigation. He received Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating of AV Preeminent*, has received the Clients’ Choice award from Avvo and has been named a SuperLawyer and to the Florida Legal Elite.
Get In Touch With Our Team
We offer a free consultation so that you can meet us regarding your business legal matter. Schedule your free initial consultation by calling 813-280-0266 / 727-291-7725 or introduce yourself via our website email.