Our Firm’s mission is to be the preeminent law firm for Florida’s small businesses and our employees by creating an environment of exceptional service, excellent work and mission-driven community.
This mission drives our goals:
- Provide consistently excellent professional legal services to Florida small businesses.
- Provide thoughtful and supportive service to every client.
- Provide the resources and supportive work environment for our lawyers and staff to thrive.
- Do good in the world.
We built internal systems and policies and we hire exceptional talent with compatible personalities to achieve these goals.
Our core values are:
- Excellence – In everything we do.
- Pragmatic Client Focus – Finding the right-sized legal approach for each client.
- Results-Oriented – Getting the right outcome for our clients.
- Crushing It – Dominating our work.
- Mission-Focus – Doing good for people.
A Team Focused On Cost-Effective Counsel
At Brick Business Law, P.A., our team of attorneys offers focused business counseling, litigation and advocacy for individuals and small-business owners. We have extensive experience with Florida business legal issues and serve clients throughout Florida.
To learn more about our attorneys, click on the links below:
- Kevin G. Brick, Esq.
- John S. Koda, Esq.
- Joe Kennett, Esq.
- Scott W. Miller, Esq.
- Jocelyn Smith, Esq.
- Krishna Vasudevan, Esq.
And staff members:
- Mariette Toribio – Client relations coordinator
- David Carpenter – Paralegal
- Danielle Peynado – Paralegal
Our team works together to ensure you receive continuous communication and the personal attention your issue requires.
Founding attorney Kevin G. Brick is a Tampa native who, in addition to his 2004 Florida State University law degree, also earned a B.A. in international business and an M.B.A. He is recognized by The Florida Bar as one of only about 250 board-certified experts in the area of business litigation. He received Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating of AV Preeminent*, has received the Clients’ Choice award from Avvo and has been named a SuperLawyer and to the Florida Legal Elite.
Get In Touch With Our Team
We offer a free consultation so that you can meet us regarding your business legal matter. Schedule your free initial consultation by calling 813-280-0266 / 727-291-7725 or introduce yourself via our website email.