The Results You Need In Business Litigation And Disputes
Brick Business Law, P.A., in Tampa focuses its practice on litigation of business-related disputes in Florida.
Litigation is a dynamic process involving many complex decisions and considerations. A business should take great care in selecting a litigation team that understands the process and can advise and execute on a path towards the optimum resolution. At Brick Business Law, P.A., we believe we are that team.
What Does Business Litigation Entail?
The term “business litigation” relates to the litigation of controversies arising from commercial and business relationships. These relationships may be with a business’ vendors, customers, clients, suppliers, creditors, debtors, competitors, government agencies, financers, officers, directors, members, shareholders, advisers, fiduciaries, employees or third parties. Disputes which arise in the context of these relationships are often based upon contracts, fraud, misrepresentations or other disagreements.
Taking A Strategic Approach
Our approach to business litigation is to research and fully understand our clients’ situation (prior to litigation, if possible), to consult with the client regarding alternative business litigation strategies and to assess the cost-benefit of those strategies. Finally, we set out a customized strategic course of action for litigating each client’s case based upon its unique strengths and weaknesses, the needs and desires of the client and the applicable law.
Get In Touch To Learn How We Can Help
We know that many business-related issues can seem complex and that you likely have questions. We offer new clients a free consultation so that you can understand exactly what your issue is, what the legal process will entail and how we can help you pursue your desired outcome. Call 888-708-4250 or send us an inquiry email and we will get in touch.
Please use the links on this page to learn more about our firm and about Florida business litigation.
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties
- Equitable Actions
- Non-Compete Agreements and Restrictive Covenants
- Business Accountings
- Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Florida Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Act
- Business Fraud and Misrepresentations
- Interference with Business or Contractual Relationships
- Breach of Joint Venture Agreement
- Florida Exploitation of the Elderly
- Defamation, Libel and Slander of Businesses
- Civil Theft, Conversion and Recovery of Business Assets
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Non-Payment; Business Account Collections
- Business Criminal Law
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Complex Commercial or Complex Business Litigation
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Regarding Business Law and Litigation