Today I was contacted by an investigative reporter wanting to interview me about business that are charging Covid-19 surcharges and increasing fees for providing services. The reporter wanted to know (1) if this is something to be expected, (2) is this legal and (3)...
A Trusted Law Firm For
Month: May 2020
- Brick Business Law Honored as 18th Fastest Growing US Law Firm
- Attorney Brick Earns Board Certification in Business Litigation
- Attorney Jocelyn Smith, Esq Joins Brick Business Law’s Business Litigation Practice
- Can A Florida Business Raise Its Prices During a State of Emergency?
- Outline of Covid-19 Legal Issues for Florida Small Business Owners