Kevin G. Brick, Esq.Managing Attorney
- AV Preeminent Rated – Martindale Hubbell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Rising Star – SuperLawyers Magazine, 2015, 2016, 2017
- SuperLawyer - SuperLawyers Magazine, 2019
- Florida Legal Elite – Florida Trend Magazine, 2014, 2018
- Tampa’s Top Rated Lawyers – Legal Leaders, 2014
- Top Lawyers in Florida – The Legal Network, 2014
- Recipient of Client Choice Award and rated as “Superb”– Avvo, 2014
MBA-JD, Florida State University, 2004
Florida State Business Review Journal
Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
FSU College of Law Pro Bono Award
Book Award Employment Law
President MBA Association
B.A., Business, Rhodes College, 2000
Order of Omega National Honor Society
Rhodes Award Scholarship Recipient
Varsity Football Player
Fraternity Vice President and Philanthropy Chairman
U.S Middle District of Florida, 2005
U.S. Southern District of Florida, 2014
Hillsborough County Bar Association
Member Since: 2005; Leadership Class Graduate, 2014
American Bar Association
Member Since: 2001
Business Litigation Section of Florida Bar
Member Since: 2015
Barrister, Tampa Bay Inn of Court; 2015-2106
Graduate of Advanced Trial Advocacy Class, Florida Trial Lawyers Association; 2014
- Professionals and Service Providers (such as accountants, attorneys, doctors, dentists and financial advisors).
- Food Production and Manufacturing and Bar and Restaurant Businesses.
- Traditional Manufacturers and Retailers.
- Internet, Virtual and Home-Based Businesses.
- Home Contractors (such as HVAC, Pest Control, Plumbing Companies).
- Personal Services Providers (such as personal trainers, dieticians and other personal counselors and consultants).
- Sports Industry (such as gyms and fitness centers, retailers, service providers).
- Real Estate-Based Businesses (such as landlords, homebuilders, agents, brokers).
- Technology Businesses (such as website and app developers, and other technology-based businesses).
- Logistics and Shipping Industry (such as trucking, shipping and delivery, logistics and distributors).