Kevin G. Brick, Esq.Founder and Managing Attorney
Kevin is the founder and managing partner of the Firm. He serves as outside general counsel to numerous local and national businesses and also litigates business-related issues.
Kevin is recognized by the Florida Bar as a board certified expert in the area of business litigation. The Florida Bar rigorously evaluates the experience and competency of attorneys to determine board eligibility. There are less than 250 board certified attorneys in business litigation out of over 100,000 members of the Florida Bar. Kevin is also AV peer-review rated and has been recognized as a member of the Florida Legal Elite and as a SuperLawyer for several years. He is rated 10/10 by both Justia and Avvo. He was rated as one of the Top 100 "Bet The Company" Litigators in the nation in 2019. He is a former Hillsborough County prosecutor where he took over 100 cases to trial.
Kevin enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf and tennis and cheering on the Bucs and Seminoles. He is a member of West Town Church and regularly volunteers his time and efforts to local civic and community organizations and causes.
- Florida Bar Board Certified Expert in Business Litigation - 2020
- AV Preeminent Rated – Martindale Hubbell - 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Rising Star – SuperLawyers Magazine - 2015, 2016, 2017
- SuperLawyer - SuperLawyers Magazine - 2019, 2020
- Florida Legal Elite – Florida Trend Magazine - 2014, 2018
- Top 100 Bet The Company Litigator - 2019
- Tampa’s Top Rated Lawyers – Legal Leaders - 2014
- Top Lawyers in Florida – The Legal Network - 2014
- Recipient of Client Choice Award - Avvo, 2014
- Rated 10/10 - Avvo - 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Rated 10/10 - Justia - 2019, 2020
MBA-JD, Florida State University, 2004
Florida State Business Review Journal
Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
FSU College of Law Pro Bono Award
Book Award Employment Law
President MBA Association
B.A., Business, Rhodes College, 2000
Order of Omega National Honor Society
Rhodes Award Scholarship Recipient
Varsity Football Player
Fraternity Vice President and Philanthropy Chairman
U.S Middle District of Florida, 2005
U.S. Southern District of Florida, 2014
Hillsborough County Bar Association
Member Since: 2005; Leadership Class Graduate, 2014
American Bar Association
Member Since: 2001
Business Litigation Section of Florida Bar
Member Since: 2015
Barrister, Tampa Bay Inn of Court; 2015-2106
Graduate of Advanced Trial Advocacy Class, Florida Trial Lawyers Association; 2014
- Professionals and Service Providers (such as accountants, attorneys, doctors, dentists and financial advisors).
- Food Production and Manufacturing and Bar and Restaurant Businesses.
- Traditional Manufacturers and Retailers.
- Internet, Virtual and Home-Based Businesses.
- Home Contractors (such as HVAC, Pest Control, Plumbing Companies).
- Personal Services Providers (such as personal trainers, dieticians and other personal counselors and consultants).
- Sports Industry (such as gyms and fitness centers, retailers, service providers).
- Real Estate-Based Businesses (such as landlords, homebuilders, agents, brokers).
- Technology Businesses (such as website and app developers, and other technology-based businesses).
- Logistics and Shipping Industry (such as trucking, shipping and delivery, logistics and distributors).