Kevin G. Brick, Esq.Managing Attorney
AV Preeminent Rated – Martindale Hubbell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Rising Star – SuperLawyers Magazine, 2015, 2016, 2017
SuperLawyer - SuperLawyers Magazine, 2019
Florida Legal Elite – Florida Trend Magazine, 2014, 2018
Tampa’s Top Rated Lawyers – Legal Leaders, 2014
Top Lawyers in Florida – The Legal Network, 2014
Recipient of Client Choice Award and rated as “Superb”– Avvo, 2014
MBA-JD, Florida State University, 2004
Florida State Business Review Journal
Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
FSU College of Law Pro Bono Award
Book Award Employment Law
President MBA Association
B.A., Business, Rhodes College, 2000
Order of Omega National Honor Society
Rhodes Award Scholarship Recipient
Varsity Football Player
Fraternity Vice President and Philanthropy Chairman
U.S Middle District of Florida, 2005
U.S. Southern District of Florida, 2014
Hillsborough County Bar Association
Member Since: 2005; Leadership Class Graduate, 2014
American Bar Association
Member Since: 2001
Business Litigation Section of Florida Bar
Member Since: 2015
Barrister, Tampa Bay Inn of Court; 2015-2106
Graduate of Advanced Trial Advocacy Class, Florida Trial Lawyers Association; 2014
- Professionals and Service Providers (such as accountants, attorneys, doctors, dentists and financial advisors).
- Food Production and Manufacturing and Bar and Restaurant Businesses.
- Traditional Manufacturers and Retailers.
- Internet, Virtual and Home-Based Businesses.
- Home Contractors (such as HVAC, Pest Control, Plumbing Companies).
- Personal Services Providers (such as personal trainers, dieticians and other personal counselors and consultants).
- Sports Industry (such as gyms and fitness centers, retailers, service providers).
- Real Estate-Based Businesses (such as landlords, homebuilders, agents, brokers).
- Technology Businesses (such as website and app developers, and other technology-based businesses).
- Logistics and Shipping Industry (such as trucking, shipping and delivery, logistics and distributors).