Entrepreneur Start Up Package – $1499*
For the solo entrepreneur or partners with a big idea ready to put it into action.
Includes the following, as needed:
- Attorney strategy meetings/reviews/discussions (up to 2 hours, then at hourly rates)
- Entity selection, formation, and filing of Articles.
- Bylaws/Operating Agreement or Shareholder Agreement.
- EIN filing.
- Initial corporate meeting, election of officers/managers/board of directors, as applicable.
- Local licensing requirements review.
- Fictitious Name Registration.
- Attorney service as Registered Agent (for first year).
*Third-party costs (such as incorporation filing fees) are in addition to the quoted fees. Drafting documents includes an initial draft, review with client and then one set of revisions. Additional revisions or requests beyond this may be billed at hourly rates. These packages do not include tax or estate planning; however, Brick Business Law will consult with the clients’ tax advisors, financial advisors, accountants, or others (at client’s request) to incorporate or implement any such advice. Hourly fees beyond those included will be billed at standard rates. The above-stated packages and prices may not be available, offered or applicable to every client situation. Brick Business Law reserves the right to decline representation under these terms. Additional terms and conditions apply.