Getting The Exact Services Your Business Needs
At Brick Business Law, P.A., we know that what you need depends on where your business is in the business lifecycle. That is why we offer different packages that are uniquely designed to fit your needs at the time you need them.
Whether you are a solo entrepreneur who is just starting out, a growing business taking the next step, an established business that needs an “on-call” attorney or a business owner who is seeking to sell, we have a package for you.
Four Types Of Packages
- Entrepreneur Start Up Package – $1499*
- Small-to-Medium Business Growth Package – $2999*
- Monthly Corporate Counsel Package
- Small Business Succession/Exit Strategy Planning Package – $3999*
Experienced Business Attorneys Committed To Protecting Your Interests
At Brick Business Law, we know that your bottom line is vital to your operations. We also know that there is nothing more important than protecting your business and your personal assets. Our team of business litigation and dispute attorneys brings decades of legal experience to every matter we counsel and advise.
- Firm founder Kevin Brick is highly rated by his peers and clients recognized by The Florida Bar as a board-certified expert in the area of business litigation.
- John Koda has over two decades of experience and was lead counsel at his former firm and served as senior staff counsel for Florida’s Division of Commerce.
- Joe Kennet has taken nearly 150 trials to verdict and has extensive business fraud and breach of contract experience.
- Jocelyn Smith litigates, mediates and arbitrates business contract disputes, intellectual property issues, consumer class actions, restrictive covenant enforcement, and consumer and commercial debt collection.
Get In Touch With Us To Talk About Your Needs
We offer a free initial consultation to new clients as an opportunity for you to better understand what you might need and the options you have. Call 813-280-0266 / 727-291-7725 or send us an email indicating that you’d like to meet for a consultation.