Business Litigation and Disputes
Brick Business Law focuses its practice on litigation of business-related disputes in Florida.
The term “Business Litigation” relates to the litigation of controversies arising from commercial and business relationships. These relationships may be with a business’ vendors, customers, clients, suppliers, creditors, debtors, competitors, government agencies, financers, officers, directors, members, shareholders, advisers, fiduciaries, employees or third parties. Disputes which arise in the context of these relationships are often based upon contracts, fraud, misrepresentations or other disagreements.
Litigation is a dynamic process involving many complex decisions and considerations. A business should take great care in selecting a litigation team that understands the process and can advise and execute on a path towards the optimum resolution.
Our approach to business litigation is to research and fully understand our clients’ situation (prior to litigation, if possible), to consult with the client regarding alternative business litigation strategies and to assess the cost-benefit of those strategies. Finally we set out a customized strategic course of action for litigating each client’s case based upon its unique strengths and weaknesses, the needs and desires of the client and the applicable law.
Please use the links on this page to learn more about our firm and about Florida business litigation. If you would like to set up a free consultation to discuss your Florida business litigation matter, please use the submission form on this site or call us to schedule an appointment with an attorney.
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties
- Equitable Actions
- Non-Compete Agreements and Restrictive Covenants
- Business Accountings
- Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Florida Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Act
- Business Fraud and Misrepresentations
- Interference with Business or Contractual Relationships
- Breach of Joint Venture Agreement
- Florida Exploitation of the Elderly
- Defamation, Libel and Slander of Businesses
- Civil Theft, Conversion and Recovery of Business Assets
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Non-Payment; Business Account Collections
- Business Criminal Law
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Complex Commercial or Complex Business Litigation