Brick Business Law founding attorney Kevin Brick was recently awarded the distinction of Board Certification in Business Litigation. This is the highest level of competency and experience awarded by the Florida Bar. Currently there are about 108,000 members of the...
A Trusted Law Firm For
- What is the difference between direct and derivative shareholder lawsuits?
- Business law and accounting: Shareholder derivative lawsuits
- The Implications of the Debt Ceiling Standoff on Small Businesses: Understanding and Preparing for Potential Outcomes
- What’s the difference between a clickwrap and a browsewrap agreement?
- What does my business need to set up our HR department?