In the case of Colon v. Accountable Climate Solutions, Inc., Brick Business Law prevailed in its Motion for Final Summary Judgment in full defense of the Plaintiff’s case and was awarded its attorney’s fees and costs. The case was brought by a former employee of...
A Trusted Law Firm For
Month: May 2019
- Brick Business Law Honored as 18th Fastest Growing US Law Firm
- Attorney Brick Earns Board Certification in Business Litigation
- Attorney Jocelyn Smith, Esq Joins Brick Business Law’s Business Litigation Practice
- Can A Florida Business Raise Its Prices During a State of Emergency?
- Outline of Covid-19 Legal Issues for Florida Small Business Owners