On January 15, 2018, Brick Business Law won a summary judgment motion for approximately $75,000 on behalf of the Plaintiff in the case of Lozon v. FFR Global Inc., et al. The damages awarded included approximately $10,000 in attorney’s fees and costs. ...
A Trusted Law Firm For
Month: January 2018
- Brick Business Law Honored as 18th Fastest Growing US Law Firm
- Attorney Brick Earns Board Certification in Business Litigation
- Attorney Jocelyn Smith, Esq Joins Brick Business Law’s Business Litigation Practice
- Can A Florida Business Raise Its Prices During a State of Emergency?
- Outline of Covid-19 Legal Issues for Florida Small Business Owners