One of the questions I get asked most often by new clients is whether someone who files a lawsuit in Florida (or is sued in Florida) can win their attorney’s fees from the opposing party. Like many legal topics the answer is “it depends.” I hate giving this answer,...
A Trusted Law Firm For
Month: December 2017
- Brick Business Law Honored as 18th Fastest Growing US Law Firm
- Attorney Brick Earns Board Certification in Business Litigation
- Attorney Jocelyn Smith, Esq Joins Brick Business Law’s Business Litigation Practice
- Can A Florida Business Raise Its Prices During a State of Emergency?
- Outline of Covid-19 Legal Issues for Florida Small Business Owners