One of the questions I get asked most often by new clients is whether someone who files a lawsuit in Florida (or is sued in Florida) can win their attorney’s fees from the opposing party. Like many legal topics the answer is “it depends.” I hate giving this answer,...
A Trusted Law Firm For
- What is the difference between direct and derivative shareholder lawsuits?
- Business law and accounting: Shareholder derivative lawsuits
- The Implications of the Debt Ceiling Standoff on Small Businesses: Understanding and Preparing for Potential Outcomes
- What’s the difference between a clickwrap and a browsewrap agreement?
- What does my business need to set up our HR department?