A deposition is a discovery tool used by attorneys to compel witnesses and opposing parties to answer questions under oath. Generally, they should be used for three purposes: to gather information, to gain admissions and to test out theories of the case. As a former...
A Trusted Law Firm For
Month: October 2017
- Brick Business Law Honored as 18th Fastest Growing US Law Firm
- Attorney Brick Earns Board Certification in Business Litigation
- Attorney Jocelyn Smith, Esq Joins Brick Business Law’s Business Litigation Practice
- Can A Florida Business Raise Its Prices During a State of Emergency?
- Outline of Covid-19 Legal Issues for Florida Small Business Owners