In the case of Tina Accomando-Himpler v. Phillip David Hines, attorney Kevin Brick successfully argued for the imposition of a repeat violence injunction against petitioner’s business partner, David Hines. After a contested evidentiary hearing in the Thirteenth...
A Trusted Law Firm For
Month: March 2016
- Brick Business Law Honored as 18th Fastest Growing US Law Firm
- Attorney Brick Earns Board Certification in Business Litigation
- Attorney Jocelyn Smith, Esq Joins Brick Business Law’s Business Litigation Practice
- Can A Florida Business Raise Its Prices During a State of Emergency?
- Outline of Covid-19 Legal Issues for Florida Small Business Owners