Krishna Vasudevan joined Brick Business Law as an associate attorney in 2021. Prior to joining Brick Business Law, Mr. Vasudevan spent 4 years litigating business and commercial disputes in South Florida. He has represented a wide variety of businesses including medical offices, condominium associations, manufacturing companies, IT service providers, as well as entrepreneurs of all types.
Mr. Vasudevan earned a dual Bachelor of Business Administration degrees in International Finance and Market as well as Legal studies form the University of Miami (FL) in 2012 and went on to earn his Juris Doctorate from the University of Miami School of Law (FL) in 2015. Mr. Vasudevan was subsequently barred in the State of Florida in 2015. In 2019, Mr. Vasudevan took a one-year hiatus from the practice of law to earn his Master of Business Administration from the University of Notre Dame Mendoza School of Business.
Mr. Vasudevan is a supporter of pro bono activities and in 2017 was part of the Miami-Dade Legal Aid leadership academy for his support of Legal Aid’s pro bono activities. He was also a Fellow with the Miami-Dade Bankruptcy Bar Associate from 2017 to 2018.
In his spare time, Mr. Vasudevan is an avid tennis player and has participated in both domestic and international tournaments. Him and his wife enjoy traveling, cooking, and spending time with family. They recently welcomed their first daughter in 2020 and have since been enjoying exploring Tampa together.
- American Bar Association, Present
- American Bankruptcy Association, Member, Present
- South Asian Bar Association of Florida, Present
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana
- M.B.A. - 2020
- Miami-Dade Legal Aid Leadership Academy
- Miami-Dade Bankruptcy Bar Association Fellow
- Business Litigation 100%
- Florida, 2015
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Barakat Law, Associate Attorney, 2017 to 2019
- Krohn & Moss Ltd. , Associate Attorney, 2016 to 2017
- Miami-Dade Legal Aid, 2016 to 2019