Lori earned her B.A. from Purdue University Calumet (Northwest), graduating summa cum laude, and was awarded the Chancellor's Medallion for graduating number one from her class with a cumulative 4.0 GPA. She then attended Southern Illinois University School of Law in Carbondale, Illinois. After her first year, Lori was accepted as a member of the Law Journal and her work was chosen for publication. Lori graduated magna cum laude from Southern Illinois University School of Law, finishing in the top 5 of her class, with her Juris Doctorate.
Prior to joining Brick Business Law, P.A., Lori worked for a well-recognized civil litigation defense firm. Lori represented individual and corporate clients in matters involving civil litigation, including personal injury, wrongful death, and premises liability.
Lori enjoys making connections with her clients and earning and maintaining their confidence and trust in the firm's ability to effectively and efficiently provide tailored legal representation.
When Lori is not working, she enjoys playing tennis and basketball, working out, and spending time with family.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois
- J.D. – 2020
- Honors: magna cum laude, Dean’s List four semesters, Dean’s Scholarship, Cali Excellence Award for Top Grade in Civil Procedure II, Legal Professionalism, and Criminal Procedure, Law Journal (Most Outstanding 2L member 2018-2019)
- Publications: Lori Haas, What’s Really Happening Down on the Farm: Guidance for Resolving Employee Negligence Suits Against Small Farm Owners, 44 S. ILL. U. L. J. 143 (2019)
- Purdue University Calumet (Northwest)
- B.A. – 2016
- Major: History/Pre-law
- Honors: summa cum laude, Chancellor’s Medallion, Dean’s List eight semesters, Female Scholar Athlete of the Year, National Academic All-American, Honors College Graduate, Hall of Fame Inductee 2023 (women’s tennis)
- Business Litigation and Disputes
- Corporate Counsel and Advisory
- Business Transactions Counsel
- Co-Counsel For Attorneys
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney